1. Fixed ceramic and zirconia teeth with advanced CAD–CAM technology.
2. Fixed Bridge, zirconia crowns and bridges.
3. Flexible dentures.
4. Fixed over dentures.
1. Change in appearance of face (unaesthetic look).
2. Spacing between teeth with complain of food lodgement.
3. Inability to chew properly.
4. Unaesthetic look due to missing front teeth.
1. Migration/shifting of adjacent teeth.
2. Supraeruption (tooth out from socket) of opposite tooth.
3. One sided chewing.
4. Excessive load on rest of the teeth leads to eventual loss of tooth.
1. More natural feeling.
2. High chewing efficiency as like natural tooth.
3. Natural speech due to absence of denture plates.
4. Long life, high comfort.
© 2014 Jay Dental Clinic . All rights reserved | Design by Nirvanza Infotech